Front Door Keypad Batteries
As a theft prevention measure, the front door keypad is screwed into the info box from the inside. To change the batteries:
- Retrieve the info box key from the front desk drawer
- Remove the two M3 screws from the inside of the info box; the keypad and cover can now be removed
- Replace the two AAA batteries in the keypad using the manufacturer's instructions
- Ensure that the two nuts in the back cover of the keypad are still in place
- Carefully screw the keypad & cover back onto the info box using M3x12 screws. The keypad needs to be inside the box while doing this; it's a little tricky to align all the holes together, so I recommend screwing in each thread partway before tightening them.